• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 men

men

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

New releases of ORSYP performance and capacity management tools, Sysload SP Analyst and SP Portal, include major new features:

- Microsoft Hyper V support

- powerful “what-if” capabilities that enable organizations to model and simulate managing the capacity and performance demands required in their physical, virtual and cloud IT infrastructures.

Extending support for VMware vSphere, IBM Power and Sun Solaris hypervisors to include Microsoft Hyper-V, Sysload SP Analyst allows IT Operations to benefit from consistent metrics across their virtual infrastructure and efficiently manage IT capacity.
Sysload SP Portal simplifies management of IT capacity deployed, providing users the opportunity to implement a strategy that optimizes operating costs while avoiding the risk of missing IT infrastructure service levels. The latest release includes new simulation features that allow users to analyze the impact of changing or reorganizing workloads. Adding new applications, extra virtual machines or partitions are just a few scenarios that can be explored using Sysload SP Portal.
"IT operational requirements and economic choice means more and more of our customers have several virtualization technologies. Thanks to the broad coverage we offer, they can now simply and consistently manage their disparate hypervisors and be more efficient in transforming their datacenter” underlines Yann Guernion, ORSYP Product Manager.
"Also, as our clients face an increasing number of business demands to deliver more, faster, and at the same time control their operating costs, they have to get maximum value and performance out of finite IT resources. With our new version of SP Portal they can be more efficient in making these decisions and be informed when selecting the best options in terms of short or long-term infrastructure choices."
For more details Sysload go to http://www.orsyp.com/sysload.
July 1st 2013,

I am happy and proud having helped forum users since 2008 - which means helping our users / customers daily, something I totally dedicated myself to during these 5 years - having driven and grown the forum from 1 member to 2,500+ members coming from 60 countries & 850+ organizations, having been able to ensure that 87% of 4,000 topics have a validated solution - not sure many forums have such a resolution rate!

I would like to thank Alain Brossard, Frédéric Caloone, Mark Fletcher & Tony Beeston for their trust which made all this possible, Gary Andrews, Octavie Chakoute, Alexandre Raymond, Guillaume Leclerc and Stéphane Tostivin for the invaluable assistance they provided in making sure you get the best reply in a timely manner. To all of them a big thank you, as they helped us help you.

Take care!

Michel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users